Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Confirms information supplied on various types of applications.
- Contacts business or service establishments to obtain information about an individual or a group’s standing.
- Identifies information by categorizing, recognizing differences and similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processes, analyzes and documents obtained information, and prepares report of findings
- Strong moral principle of integrity; ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- First-rate skill set including active listening, writing, reading comprehension, judgment, and decision making.
- Excellent abilities in written and oral expression and comprehension, speech clarity, problem sensitivity, and inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Excellent verbal and written English/French communication and presentation skills.
- Highly curious, with an inquisitive and analytical mind, and a can-do attitude.
- Resume can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV is required bilingual (English/French)